How can I save energy?
This surely is a question that most people are faced with at some point. Be it a hotel, a private home, a condo development, a school, an office building, indoor or outdoor pools, nursing homes, etc … we are the right partner for you!
As a competent and innovative engineering company, we advise builders, architects, housing associations and other developers, ensuring that their ideas and visions can be technically implemented. In order to achieve our services, we use state-of-the-art software and hardware.
Each HVAC system is studied individually and adapted to the respective technical requirements and to the clients’ preferences. We pay particular attention to the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to design environmentally friendly and energy-saving equipment with the most advanced technology and to achieve maximum energy savings keeping operating costs at a minimum, also ensuring a higher living comfort for the customer.
Our services include:
- Energy Consulting
- Check-up and optimization of existing facilities and buildings
- Energy concepts with the latest technology
- Profitability calculations
- Permit application of the equipment according to the law 10/91
- Detail design of heating, plumbing, ventilation, air conditioning and swimming pool technology
- Cost statements
- Tender documents
- Quote and price comparisons
- Construction and project management
- Troubleshooting during the construction phase
- Cost control and track keeping of systems installed
- Commissioning of the equipment
- Heating and cooling load calculations
- Calculations for gas price reduction
- KlimaHaus projects (certified climate house experts)
- Grant applications in the energy sector (tax deduction 65%, state contributions, “conto termico”) – see link below
- Log wood, pellet and wood chip plants
- Gas and fuel oil heaters
- Cogeneration (CHP), micro turbines
- Heat pumps
- Solar systems
- Air conditioners
- Absorption cooling units
- Solar cooling
- Ventilation systems and controlled room ventilation
- Swimming pools
- Heat recovery systems
- Water treatment plants
- Various alternative energy systems
- Radiators, floor, wall and ceiling heating
- Concrete core activation
Ever more frequently houses, schools, and other types of buildings are victims of fire.
The right fire prevention measures are vital to your house’s and especially to your own safety:
We can provide the following services:
- Fire safety consulting
- Fire safety inspections
- Feasibility studies
- Fire protection projects for homes, condominiums, hotels, bars, schools, industrial buildings, public buildings, office buildings, garages, technical rooms, etc …
- Site inspections
- Technical acceptance reports
- Fire plans and fire escape plans
- Fire load calculations
- Preparation of the required maintenance manuals
A KlimaHaus (climate house) is a certified environmentally-friendly building. It is a solid example of how everyone can help to protect our environment. Solar energy and the orientation of the house are always included in the planning phase of a building. Windows with good thermic properties for example let daylight in, but let only very little heat escape the building. Thermal insulation and a compact design are characteristics of climate houses “KlimaHaus”, as well as an optimized home automation system, a careful design and a high level of comfort.
The main features of a climate house:
- careful design and compact design
- high thermal insulation of the building
- thermal windows and avoid “thermal bridges”
- the airtight design
- the use of solar energy
- optimized building services
- Planning of climate houses
- Calculation and solutions finding for eliminating thermal bridges
- Cost estimations for the proposed building services
- On-site supervision during construction phase
- Final inspection
What is Legionnaires’ disease?
Legionnaires’ disease is a orm of pneumonia that is caused by bacteria belonging to the genus Legionella.
Legionella pneumophila replicates best at temperatures between 25 ° C and 45 ° C. Therefore, the growth of these bacteria is very favourable in the piping systems of buildings, due to the prevailing temperatures. Possible sources of contamination are showers, air humidifiers, taps, as well as cooling towers, air conditioners or swimming pools.
Particularly at risk are people with a weakened immune system and elderly people, but also athletes after a workout.
How can I protect myself?
It is important to avoid the proliferation of legionella bacteria in the piping system of drinking water installations.
This requires a proper planning and installation of the equipment. In recent years, the drinking water technology has improved a lot and there are very interesting products on the market to effectively solve the problem of Legionella.
The following measures, in addition to the control of a specialized technician, can be carried out by yourself to prevent a proliferation of Legionella in your hot water system:
- Basically, the water pipes and all taps (especially taps that are rarely used) should be used regularly to prevent stagnation for prolonged periods of time.
- The temperature of the hot water tank should be permanently set to at least 60 ° C. The water temperature in the piping system should never drop below 55 ° C.
Advice / Planning
As a competent partner with over 20 years of experience in the energy and HVAC sector, we are at your disposal to check your existing potable water system and to offer you solutions either to make your existing potable water system safer or to plan your new Legionella-free system
No content is available at the moment.